Contact Center - Operator
Responsible for providing services to external and internal customers over the telephone to advice, support customers and potential customers, provide informational operational functions, and offer Bank’s products and services to the customers
1. Handle incoming customer calls (informational and operational functions) / providing with all necessary information on customer service, tariffs, procedures / Work with customers’ complaints and wishes/ requests
2. Execution of all functions in the unit in compliance with the relevant internal and external regulations
3. Providing support to other departments/ branches (outgoing calls / survey / informing / checking fraud operations)
4. Meeting prescribed individual KPIs and targets
5. Execute other duties as guided by heads of the department and division
Knowledge, skills and experience required
• Education: Bachelor degree in economics or other relevant field.
• Work experience: Minimum 1 year experience
• License / Certificate: -
• Foreign Language: Azerbaijan (fluent), English (fluent), Russian (fluent)
• Computer Skills: Microsoft Office
• Product Knowledge: -
• Other: clear diction, strong communication skills, able to reserve conflict, ability to work under stress, interpersonal skills, and self-improvement skills.
Candidates are requested to send their Application Forms/CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org until 14/06/2020, Please indicate the name of the position (Contact Center - Operator / Vacancy # 1000511) you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Otherwise, the candidacy will not be considered in the review process of the applications collected. Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.