Department: Front Office
Position: Front Office Agent
“Winter Park Hotel Baku” is looking for a Front Office Agent
Front Office Agents are responsible for greeting and registering the guest, providing outstanding guest service during their stay, and settling the guest’s account upon completion of their stay. Primary responsibilities include: registering guests, making and modifying reservations, hotel operator, and concierge duties. Providing attentive, courteous and efficient service to all guests prior to arrival and throughout their stay, while maximizing room revenue and occupancy.
- Always greet guests in a friendly and professional manner according to Hotel standards
- Engage each guest as a unique individual and listen attentively to their requests
- Perform accurate check-ins and check-outs of guests daily
- Answer the telephone in a timely and professional manner
- Make reservations over the phone and in person
- Run daily reports to check reservations for accuracy and identify any special requests
- Responsible for a cash float throughout your shift and ensuring it balances correctly at the end of shift
- Anticipate and address guest’s service needs
- Performs any additional tasks which are assigned by management
- Proven work experience as a Front Office Agent
- Service orientation and excellent organizational skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Good physical condition
- Good knowledge of Azerbaijani, Russian and English
- High communication skills.
- Flexible to work with all shifts
- Knowledge of Opera system is advantage.
Candidates are requested to send their Application Forms/CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the name of the position “Front Office Agent” you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
Otherwise the candidacy will not be considered in the review process of the applications collected.