Position: Sales Manager - Kensington
About the Role:
The Sales Manager will provide total account management support for their assigned property accounts. By applying the principles of strategic account management, this position will partner with Sales and Marketing leadership, and the property Leadership team, to develop a comprehensive strategic plan to grow market share from their assigned accounts. This individual will develop strong partnerships with buyers for the purpose of penetrating and growing market share and driving sales for the company.
Education and Experience
• Minimum of 2 years of relevant sales and marketing experience
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and relationship management skills
• Very good knowledge of Azerbaijani, English and Russian languages
• Bachelor Degree Diploma required
Skills and Knowledge:
• Understands market dynamics, enterprise level objectives and important aspects of business to accurately diagnose strengths and weaknesses, anticipate opportunities and risks, identify issues, and develop strategies and plans.
• Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services.
• Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices, P&L statements, operating budgets, forecasting and scheduling, and the reporting of financial data.
• Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems. Knowledge of ecommerce and marketing solutions.
This position offers a competitive career opportunity.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line as “Sales Manager” in the email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.