Job title: Ders Evi education center is looking for the candidates for Study abroad specialist position.
Location: Baku, Azerbaijan
• Bachelor’s degree, Master’s preferred;
• A minimum of 1 year of experience in international education organizing, scheduling, managing programs, research customer relationships and similar fields;
• Experience studying or working abroad;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Azerbaijani, Russian and English;
• Preferred knowledge of international higher education systems, policies, and University rules and regulations concerning study abroad programs;
• Excellent Office programs skills;
• Strong administration and research skills.
• Conduct calls related to all interested parties/customers;
• Maintain the data base for a daily operation;
• Meet and advise customers on study abroad programs;
• Create and submit documents inter-departmentally;
• Assist with a recruitment plan based on an admission season;
• Represent the company at local, regional and national events and programs;
• Research and build up new partnerships with institutions and organizations;
• Assist the Study Abroad department with daily tasks.
How to apply:
Please send your resume to email@example.com and make sure to indicate “Study abroad specialist” in the subject line.
Deadline – 31 March 2020.