TRAINING COORDINATOR - BAKU EURO2020
In 2020, the UEFA EURO will celebrate its 60th anniversary. To celebrate this milestone, the tournament will be played across 12 different European cities - bringing the EURO closer to the fans and celebrating the best of European football and culture. To make this all possible, we need fantastic, dedicated people in every area – that’s why we’re recruiting a Spectator Services and Experience Training Coordinator.
• Assist SPEC Deputy Manager to develop Spectator Services training documents for the Baku Olympic Stadium and SPEC City Team (e.g. General induction, Role Specific training, Venue Specific training and etc.)
• Assist SPEC Deputy Manager to planning and organizing training sessions
• Assist in training logistics and production of training materials
• Deliver job specific and venue specific training sessions for SPEC volunteers
• Brief Supervisors and ensure that all SPEC Supervisors and volunteers on their posts and operations running as planned on Operation Days
• Oversee the resolution of the major issues of the venue and escalate to the SPEC Deputy Venue Manager when appropriate
Profile of successful candidate:
Must have requirements
• Minimum Bachelor Degree
• Full fluency in English (both oral and written) and Azerbaijani
• Working in an event management role, ideally in a spectator service capacity
• Proven ability to deliver training to large groups
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office
• Ability to multitask and work in an international environment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Attention to detail combined with the ability to see the bigger picture
• Ability to plan activities, maintain efficient filing systems, and meet quality standards and deadlines
• Ability to work for long hours and during weekends. As the match day come closer, the daily hours may increase and the weekend work will become more consistent.
If your candidacy meets the above requirements, please click to the link below and fill your information.