Position: Receptionist/Administrative Assistant
Employment type: Full Time
- Greet clients, visitors and guests as they enter into office;
- Maintain professional and welcoming environment in reception areas and meeting room;
- Answer telephone calls, transfer calls to appropriate person and take notes when needed;
- Receive, send and sort daily incoming and outgoing mails;
- Send e-mails and faxes when required;
- Maintain up-to-date contact database;
- Supply staff members and visitors with badges and ensure proper access rights are assigned;
- Maintain appointment calendar;
- Support with the purchase of office supplies;
- Schedule, reschedule and cancel appointments as may be requested;
- Coordinate and administrate cleaning works and tea services delivered by third parties to ensure that the services are delivered at a required level.
- Provide general administrative assistance such as typing, copying, scanning, information research, filing, formatting, printing and others;
- Support desk setup for existing and new employees as per agreed procedures;
- Administration and coordination of in-house logistics from an administrative standpoint;
- Maintenance of Excel sheets and their reconciliation, courier, transportation, office equipment registers;
- Maintenance of meeting room area to ensure availability of all needed supplies to ensure its utilisation as per needs of staff members;
- Provide a complete travel support to staff members including but not limited to obtainment of visas, purchase of travel tickets, airport pick-up and others;
- Coordinate IT-related requests received from employees;
- Support with external events such as conferences, training and others;
- Support to management with administrative tasks as may be required.
- Stay align with corporate policies and procedures;
- Represent BDO in a professional manner through punctuality & appearance;
- Apply honesty, integrity and objectiveness while on duty;
- Meet set deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferable);
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in the relevant field;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products;
- Intermediate level of English and good knowledge of Russian;
- Good communication, writing and time management skills;
- Strong organisational and time management skills;
- Honesty, integrity and professional ethics.
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with AR1601 mentioned in the subject of their e-mail.