We are looking for highly motivated and prospective individual for position Junior Digital Marketing and Customer Experience Specialist of SME Banking Department .
• Market research (clients’ needs, satisfaction, products features) in order to drive Digital products growth.
• Sales channels (digital as a key), competitive advantage, identifying new customers’ needs/segments. Understand client requirements via Product Management, direct client interaction via including but not limited to client focus groups
• Assisting Digital Customer Journey Team in product design, its competitiveness analysis and market relevance.
• Developing digital marketing & others sales channels across potential clients’ segments.
• Looking for new clients’ segments/product opportunities. Conducting regular researches, communications with clients, rivals to understand competitor landscape and identify business opportunities.
• Regular clients’ meetings, to have up-to-date vision on potential clients needs and its business drivers.
• Identifying ideal customer profiles and mapping customer journeys to identify the gaps in customer experience across all touchpoints.
• Understanding of qualitative research methodologies such as ethnography, interviews, usability testing.
• Optimizing digital engagement marketing campaigns to improve results, SEO optimization, create meaningful touchpoints and elevate the overall customer experience based on results and best practices.
• Campaign development – drive the planning, execution and optimization for paid digital performance campaigns.
• Leading internal and external agency briefing and creative development.
• Delivering presentations and dashboards for Management
Required qualifications & skills:
• Education: Bachelor degree in marketing, economics or other relevant field
• Work experience: Minimum 1 year experience in relevant field
• High level of analytical and communication/negotiation skills.
• Ability to be a contributing member of a cross-functional team.
• Computer Skills: Microsoft Office, Ads Manager, Google analytics and ability to work with other Digital ads tools
• Experience in business banking (sales, product management) – as advantage.
• Data mining skills – as advantage.
• Language Skills: Fluency in Azerbaijani is a must, Good in English and/or Russian.
• Market Knowledge: Required
• Data management and analytics
• Other: Strong communication skills, able to reserve conflict, analytical analysis, promote innovative thinking and self-improvement
Candidates are requested to send their Application Forms/CVs to email@example.com. Please indicate the name of the position (Vacancy № 1002602 / Junior Digital Marketing Specialist) you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Otherwise, the candidacy will not be considered in the review process of the applications collected.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.