Website Content Coordinator
Azerbaijan Tourism Board (ATB) is a newly established entity under the State Tourism Agency and is national tourism organization. Our core tasks include promoting Azerbaijan as a holiday destination, innovative marketing in the most internationally promising markets and the transfer of our knowledge of guests and markets to the domestic tourism industry. In this way we make an important contribution to the competitiveness of the holiday destination Azerbaijan.
ATB are looking for the Web Content Coordinator, who will be responsible for publishing, updating and maintaining content, product listings, and the design for all websites and microsites. Work with multiple departments to obtain content to for the most up to date messaging, promotions, and assets. Use reporting tools to measure the KPI's related to all sites and leverage those insights to drive a best in class user experience.
• Manage day-to-day activities on all websites to support comprehensive content and branding strategy that is aligned with the ATB’s strategic goals and objectives.
• Maintain and publish website content and promotions to ensure the best possible experience to achieve optimal conversion, best in class user experience and increase traffic.
• Work with internal and external groups to ensure ongoing functionality of all integrations and third-party extensions. Including but not limited to CRM, Google Tag Manager, marketing automation software and various tools for all websites and microsites.
• Tracks, reports and improves comprehensive website traffic measurement on google analytics to increase brand awareness and identify best practices. Monitoring all websites and microsites statistics to ensure maximum search engine optimization and traffic growth.
• Stay up-to-date with trends and new strategies including updates to landing page optimizations, UX design, and mobile experiences.
• Serve as main point of contact with third party developers who provide services that make all websites and microsites best in class.
• Performs other related duties as required.
• Higher education
• Previous experience in a web content role (6 months to 2 years, internships count towards experience)
• Basic technical knowledge of HTML / CSS and web publishing required.
• Proficient with MS Office, Word Press and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, Dreamweaver).
• Excellent writing, communication (AZE, ENG & RUS), time management and organizational skills.
• Knowledge of online marketing, SEO and website traffic metrics required.
• Attention to detail is a must
• Strong business acumen with analytical skills, data-driven and problem-solving thinking
• Strong project management skills
• Strong desire and curiosity to learn, continuously improve and expand skills
• Technical and graphic design skills desirable.
• Self-starter with ability to solve problems creatively, manage multiple projects simultaneously and work with internal and external stakeholders.
Candidates are requested to send their CVs and link to portfolio’s to email@example.com . Please indicate the name of the position (Web Content Coordinator) you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the further stages of the recruitment process.