AIRPORT OPERATIONS DEPUTY MANAGER - a unique work experience in a prestigious tournament as the European Championship.
• Development and implementation (together with airport and government authorities) the airport operations plan for EURO 2020
• Ensure the slot coordination and air navigation rules and control
• Work closely with the City Transport Operations Department to ensure efficient ground transport connectivity
• Support UEFA target groups strategy
• Lead the operational readiness and real-time management
Profile of successful candidate:
Must have requirements
• University degree
• Previous experience in Airport Operations
• Fluent command of Azerbaijani and English.
• Good knowledge of Excell & PowerPoint.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
If your candidacy meets the above requirements, please send your CV to email@example.com, indicating the name of the position.