VCC SPECIALIST (Venue Coordination Center) - a unique work experience in a prestigious tournament as the European Championship.
• facilitate two-way radio-communications and assist with issue tracking and issue resolution
• monitor dedicated radio channel and ensure proper communication protocol
• provide communication and issue tracking support for incident and emergency response, as necessary
• communicate information/ changes/ issues to appropriate Functions and escalate major issues unable to be resolved at the Venue via the Venue Manager
• document and track incidents/ issues
• prepare post-match report of assigned radio channel
Profile of successful candidate:
Must have requirements
• Previous experience in VCC or call center.
• Higher education (minimum Bachelor degree).
• Good command of Azerbaijani and English.
• Good knowledge of Excel & PowerPoint.
• Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Teamwork & Collaboration
If your candidacy meets the above requirements, please send your CV to email@example.com, indicating the name of the position.