Agro Dairy LLC announces the recruitment of "Office manager" (Samukh/Tovuz)
1. Implementation of Purchase Requisition forms through ERP software and control of progress, creating of new stock codes and inputting them into the software, follow the purchasing process, inform the requesters and budget holders about status of procurement.
2. Problem solving, preparations of weekly, monthly reports upon request.
3. Work with the department chiefs to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
4. Coordination of all HR related works in the regions, such as documentation of vacations, business trips, preparation of monthly timesheets and input them to 1C software, all other HR related tasks, assistance to operations, operating and planning daily work schedule of hourly based workers, Assist HR with recruiting when necessary, Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
5. Implementation of purchasing monthly consumables for offices in regions, reporting monthly consumables costs and transfer receipts to accounting department accordingly.
6. Determining needs and ordering of office stationery as well as maintaining them in the warehouse, monitoring the usage and timely re-ordering.
7. Preparation and controlling of a monthly plan for shift workers and ensure the monthly plan is adhered.
8. Translation of important documents as well as communicating foreigners with local representors.
9. Organizing the accommodation for long term guests, preparation of payment documents for rented houses, managing accommodations and dealing with landlords.
10. State migration registrations for foreign guests and employees.
- Bachelor degree
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in related areas
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- English (intermediate level)
- Work location: Samukh/Tovuz
Candidates who are related to these indicators, please submit cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Office manager” subject.