Telesales Managers coordinate staff working in a call center. Their duties include recruiting sales personnel, managing teams, training staff, setting sales targets, developing sales strategies and maintaining customer relationships. Those looking to secure a Telesales Manager position should demonstrate throughout their resumes selling skills, leadership, results orientation, customer focus, teamwork, attention to details, and multitasking.
• Management of a team of telesales representatives;
• Participating as a team member in strategic and tactical planning for the division;
• Development and execution of strategic plans utilizing resources from various marketing and sales functions to maximize revenue with frequent guidance from the area manager or director;
• Responsible for coaching, performance management, and career development of staff;
• Handles escalations and participates directly in complex sales situations to negotiate and/or resolve disputes and ensure customer satisfaction;
• Frequent interaction with supervisors and/or functional peer group managers. May interact with senior management.
• Degree in Business or Economics;
• 5 years sales or sales management experience;
• Working knowledge of telesales job;
• Ability to lead sales team in all areas of the sales cycle;
• Effective written and verbal communication skills, fluent knowledge of Azeri and Russian languages;
• Strong quantitative, analytical and conflict resolution ability.
Please send your updated CV to email@example.com indicating “Telesales Manager” in subject line.