PASHA Bank is looking for Junior DevOps Specialist.
Plan, implement, maintain, develop, support, design and secure IT systems.
1. Work with users to understand and gather their needs in our catalogue. Then participate on the required developments.
2. Executes on plan by building coding standardizations and automating processes for the organization
3. Be responsible for software releases, configuration, monitoring and support of all production system components and infrastructure.
4. Analyze and improve existing systems, services and infrastructure on Unix/Linux and cloud platforms
5. Participates in planning delivery time, code quality, and process efficiency improvement projects
6. Ability to use CI/CD, automation, and version control tools such as Jenkins, Teamcity, Git, SVN, Ansible, Puppet and Chef
7. Other specific duties as assigned by the line manager
Knowledge, skills and experience required
• Education: Bachelor degree in Computer science or related technical field
• Work experience: Minimum 1 year
• License / Certificate: N/A
• Foreign Language: English (upper-intermediate)
• Computer Skills: Relational and non-relational databases, Unix/Linux OS, CI/CD Tools, MS Offices
• Product Knowledge: Understanding of Agile and CI/CD concepts, Knowledge of source-control tools, Comfortable with scripting language
• Market Knowledge: Bring a passion to stay on top of DevOps trends, experiment with and learn new CI/CD technologies.
• Other: A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment. Good analytical skills
Deadline for application – 16 April 2020. Candidates are requested to send their Application Forms/CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the announced position “Vacancy № 1002706 / Junior DevOps Specialist” in the subject line.