Job Title: Tax Consultant
Function: Tax and Legal
Service Line: Tax and Legal
Job Level: Associate/Team member
Contract Type: Permanent
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
KPMG is a Big Four company, a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax, and Advisory services, operating in 147 countries and having more than 219,000 people working in member firms around the world. Our purpose and aspiration is to turn knowledge into value for the benefit of our clients, our people, and the world’s capital markets.
Our Tax department professionals assist our clients in managing local and foreign taxes to achieve business goals. We help clients stay compliant with tax regulations, provide correct tax reporting and effectively deal with tax authorities. We also advise on structuring of business, deals and operations to minimize financial and legal risks and maximize business value.
Opening position in our Tax practice is an excellent opportunity to join a team of leading experts in consulting business and manage complex and exciting projects for key industry leaders as well as number of smaller companies on a local and international level.
As every organization is different, we rely on the diversity of our workforce and their individuality to make sure we fully understand our clients’ business from every angle. We understand that our people are integral to delivering high quality work.
• Higher education in Accounting, Finance, Economics or other relevant field of study
• At least 1 year of relevant experience (prior experience working within a transfer pricing practice preferred)
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in Azerbaijani, English and Russian on a fluent level
• Effective team player
• Strong interpersonal, organization and analytical skills
• Skilled in detailed reading and editing technical and descriptive material, and produce initial drafts of the project deliverables
• Ability to work under tight deadlines and multitask
• Good presentation and public speaking skills
• Bachelor degree or last year student in finance/economics/international relations and other related fields
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in Azerbaijani, English and Russian on excellent level
• Strong interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills
• Maturity and enthusiasm in performing job responsibilities
• Master degree in similar fields is also preferable
What we offer:
At KPMG, your long-term future is every bit as important to us as it is to you. That is why our aim is to give you experiences that will stay with you for a lifetime. Whether it is great training and development, the chance to move around the business or volunteering opportunities, you will gain a wealth of experiences on which to build a rewarding career. We are proud of our culture – it is one that recognizes hard work, encourages new ways of thinking and embraces diversity and inclusion. We also have an innovative spirit, which inspires what we do and how we do it – striving to be better lies at the heart of who we are. Additionally, we offer:
• Excellent opportunities for career and professional growth
• A wide range of training and development programs
• Working as part of an experienced team on complex tax projects for major Azerbaijani and multinational companies
• Valuable professional experience in local and international projects
• Great professional team and friendly environment
• Health and life insurance
To apply for the vacancy please submit your CVs to email@example.com indicating the name of the vacancy in the subject of the letter.
Start date: ASAP