Junior Risk Specialist - Derivatives Trader in International commodity trading company
AGT- Trading is a Global Commodity Trading Company active in Middle Asia, Europe and North Africa
Company is looking for young, talented candidates who are good team players with excellent communication skills, and able to perform and excel in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist building Financial Models to analyze market risk
- Daily Communication with Market Makers, Brokers, Derivative Traders
- Analyze market trends and trade financial instruments to limit or mitigate risk across the trading portfolio.
- Provide action plans based on market insights and analysis.
- Prepare daily summary reports about Market Price Movements and Market News
- Recording of derivative transactions to CTRM system, Managing exposure and PnL of positions
- Using Exchange Trading Platforms, Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters on a day to day basis
- Willingness to be available after-hours and on weekends to monitor market developments, assist customers/team members, and any other issues that may come up
- Background in applied mathematics, statistics, quantitative finance, computer science, or related technical fields.
- Excellent mathematical skills
- Excel Skills required - will be trained as well
- Fluent English is required, Russian is preferred
- Coding knowledge, Python/R/SQL is preferred
- Understanding of financial market instruments such as futures, forwards, swaps, options is preferred
- Detail oriented, self-learner, working under pressure independently or as part of a team with a number of people of different nationalities and personalities
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Work experience is not required
- Candidate will be trained to become a professional in the global market
- Clear growth path to become senior and manager
- Working with global counterparties, large European Banks, Trading Houses and Funds