“AS Inshaat-N”LLC has an exciting opportunity for a Planning Engineer to join our company.
As a Planning Engineer you will:
• Plan, structure and lead the planning of the project programme of works.
• Manage the interface between the programme and the operational staff through structured meetings, programme and progress reporting.
• Identify programme risks and propose mitigation strategies.
• Candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
• Required skills: Primavera 6, MS Project, AutoCad.
• At least 3-5 years of working experience in the related field is required.
• Review and understand all relevant documents and conditions pertaining to the project.
• Establish and define any job oriented project control procedures and identify the level of recources required to operate them.
• Establish and agree the level and frequency of reporting required by the project.
• Establish and communicate cost and schedule baselines and ensure control mechanisms are in place to monitor performance.
• Review overall project status with the Project Control team and Project Management and recommend corrective action where necessary.
• Ensure that all cost, planning and document control reports are prepared and issued in accordance with the Project Coordination Procedure.
• Provide advice and assistance on planning, programming, methods of construction and solutions to engineering problems.
• Ensure that any programmes and supporting documents produced, comply with all scheme specific constraints.
• Ensure that while planning each tender, all possible alternative methods and strategies have been considered and discussed with the tender team.
• Provide supporting documents for each tender submission as required.
• Keep up to date with industry developments, innovations and legislation.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CVs both in Azerbaijani and in English language to email@example.com by indicating the name of the vacancy in the subject line of the letter.