Position: Legal assistant
Employment type: Full time
- Research legislation;
- Draft newsletters and simple memos;
- Proofread and translate technical documents;
- Assist in preparing for client meetings;
- Assist in department's administrative matters.
- Represent BDO in a professional manner at all times through punctuality & appearance;
- Maintenance of accurate records of time spent on each project;
- Meet the Firm’s expectations and project deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in law;
- Fluency in Azerbaijani, Russian and English;
- Good communication, writing and time management skills;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products;
- Honesty, integrity and professional ethics.
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated resumes to email@example.com with LE5373 mentioned in the subject of their e-mail.