PROKON LLC is pleased to announce Planning Engineer position for HAOR Reconstruction and Modernization Project.
• Assisting in planning and scheduling the project by developing a project master schedule in line with the contract requirements through the application of the Primavera P6 software
• Indentifying the project deliverables, milestones, and required tasks and targets to determine the staffing requirements, and allocation of available resources to various phases of the project through the project measurement system
• Implementation of the work schedule and monitoring progress of the work for timely execution of the project through daily/weekly/monthly/ reports with respect to review of the overall project.
• Preparation of regular project reports as monthly, weekly, daily and other required reports including summury management level progress reports
• Planning manpower and construction activities in daily / weekly bases.
Minimum qualifications &experience required
• At least 3 years of a professional work experience in Planning role in Oil & Gas projects.
• Good knowledge of MS Excel and P6.
• Advanced University degree in Engineering or other related technical field.
• Knowledge of English language
• Knowledge of engineering, procurement, fabrication, construction and systems completion planning processes, planning tools and project management and control techniques
Qualified candidates should submit their application to email@example.com email address.
Please indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Otherwise, the candidacy will not be considered in the review process.
Project information/ job scope will be provided in details during the interview process conducted with shortlisted candidates
Deadline for CV submission – 20.05.2020