We are currently recruiting for an experienced Payroll Specialist to join our team. Reporting directly to the Head of HR Department, you will be responsible for processing correctly and timely salary payments. In addition, you’ll be responsible for keeping up to date with legislative updates.
To be successful in this role, you will:
• Be a payroll specialist who has experience of processing large payrolls within a large, complex business
• Be passionate about driving and standardising new processes
• Ability to work autonomously while having a strong sense of commitment to team and department
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (particularly Excel)
• Be aware of the implications of information laws and legislative updates
• Be flexible in relation to tasks and able to prioritise effectively.
Main Responsibilities of the role
• Interact closely with colleagues in HR and Finance to provide quality services to staff internally
• Ensure processing, payments and reporting deadlines are being met in a timely and accurate manner
• Liaise with auditors, both internal and external
• Ensure, together with the Finance department, that all statutory payments are made and processed accordingly
• Respond to employees' payroll queries with the commitment to the provision of excellent customer service to a diverse and demanding customer base
• Understand current payroll legislation changes and apply them to the payroll process.
Desired Experience and Background of the successful candidate
• Minimum 5 years experience in Human Resources department or/ and other structures related to payroll calculations.
• Demonstrated experience, competence and accuracy in the administration and processing of complex payrolls
• Proven experience in Azerbaijan Labour Code
• Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
• Excellent numeric and spread sheeting skills (Excel)
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Acts with integrity, is driven and proactive
• Flexible attitude and ability to remain professional under pressure
• Ability to multitask, prioritise and meet all deadlines
• Numeracy skills with attention to detail.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CVs both in Azerbaijani and in English language to email@example.com by indicating the name of the vacancy in the subject line of the letter.