PROKON LLC is pleased to announce Project Control Engineer (Piping QS and Progress Measurement) position for HAOR Reconstruction and Modernization Project.
• Preparing and updating the Company progress measuring system and verifies data provided by construction team.
• Manage Piping, Pipe Support and Painting scope quantities, including compensation events, measurements and valuations.
• Estimating & Preparing an accurate Bill of Quantities documents.
• Assistance in management the contract cost models (Bills of Quantities, Schedules of Rates, Activity Schedules, Milestones, etc.) within the contract documentation
• Support the Project Controls Team in the process of challenge/validation of estimates pertaining to change as well as carrying out activities such as remeasurement to support validation and assessment of PPC.
• Receive, validate and recommend weekly and monthly valuations/payments for the project to the Project Manager and Project Controls Manager including verifying man hour returns, site measures, volumes done, dayworks claims, additional work requests, claims and the like
• Maintains accurate records to help resolve contractual conflicts and disputed claims with Client.
• Estimate and validate planned scope volumes and achievements for progress measurement in the format and time required under the Contract.
• Writes detailed progress reports.
• Knowledge and awareness of Construction linked planning network and be able to run forward/ backward passes, knows what effects constraints have on schedule calculations, analyse / demonstrate the critical path method discuss and coordinate with construction planner.
Minimum qualifications &experience required
• Good knowledge of computer-based tools, adept in the use of, Microsoft Office(especially Excel), AutoCAD, NavisWorks or equivalent packages.
• Knowledge of engineering, fabrication, construction and systems completion
• Understanding and ability to apply generally accepted planning and project control practices to budget quantity / hours resource loaded schedule creation by WBS.
• Application and understanding of engineering documentation, standards and specifications.
• Advanced University degree in Engineering or other relate technical field.
• At least 5 years of a professional work experience in Piping Fabrication & Construction Works, Quantity Surveying and Progress Measurement roles Oil & Gas Industry.
• Ability to prepare / reporting project controls documents in accordance with industry standard practices.
• Good knowledge of English
Qualified candidates should submit their application to email@example.com email address.
Please indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Otherwise, the candidacy will not be considered in the review process.
Project information/ job scope will be provided in details during the interview process conducted with shortlisted candidates