PROKON LLC is pleased to announce following positions for its Civil Construction Project.
1. Electrical site engineer -1
2. Mechanical site engineer - 1
3. Fit out architect - 3
Electrical site engineer
• surveying the site and managing the design and construction of electrical systems so that they comply with the necessary codes.
• designing, testing, installing and maintaining large scale domestic construction and business plaza, shopping mall
• Testing and commissioning he electrical system on related phase
• Software skills for drafting, analyzing and documentation
Mechanical site engineer
• Responsible for implementations and monitoring of all mechanical related works at site as per approved drawings and methods and safety rules.
• Desing review, quantity review, planning and monitoring site works
• Coordination between fit-out and electrical works as per construction drawings
• Monitoring & reporting at commissioning phase
• Documentation for monitoring & hanover phase
• Quality Control and Quality Assurance of materials and works being executed and involving in fabrication process;
• Furnishing and relaying on preliminary planning strategy and organization of the Project handled;
• Furnishing of Project Progress Report and Constraints;
• Interact with MEP Engineers, Project Planner and Site Engineers for monitoring the progress;
• Ensure that the architect’s design is delivered by the contractor and is responsible for dealing with any on-site design problems that arise.
Minimum qualifications &experience required
• At least 3 years of a professional work experience his role in Civil Construction projects.
• Advanced University degree in Engineering or other related technical field.
• Knowledge of English language
Qualified candidates should submit their application to email@example.com email address.
Please indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Otherwise, the candidacy will not be considered in the review process.
Project information/ job scope will be provided in details during the interview process conducted with shortlisted candidates
Deadline for CV submission – 31.05.2020