• University degree
• Proven experience above 2 years is required;
• Impressive communication and analytical skills;
• Knowledge of legislative and regulatory acts.
• Self improvement skills;
• Ability to constantly analyse and implement new ideas;
• Proficciency in Azeri and Russian
• Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
• Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
• Manage the recruitment and selection process
• Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
• Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
• Nurture a positive working environment
• Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
• Maintain pay plan and benefits program
• Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV and certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the position in the subject line until 05.06.2020.
Note: Shortlisted candidates only will be invited to the interview.