We are recruiting for HR Manager position on behalf of AZENCO OJSC.
AZENCO OJSC is country’s largest energy construction, design and engineering company with over 1000 professionals. Construction, erection, repair and adjustment are the company’s main profile. Its laboratory equipped with state-of-the-art research facilities enables AZENCO to perform high quality geological surveys. With over 1500 specialized machinery, equipment and vehicles AZENCO has been contracted for major turnkey power industry projects in Azerbaijan.
• To establish and control the personnel management systems for company human resources department according to legal and company requirements.
• Manage the communication traffic between personnel and management on employee issues and solve personnel employment problems and advise according to legal requirements
• Manage the control and tracking process of employee movements, promotions, remuneration terminations, resignations, disciplinary actions and other personnel issues within the organization
• Planning of Human Resources activities and support to operations with the provision of skilled workforce.
• Human resource management and the maintenance of personnel records and files.
• Provide research of skilled and qualified employees via local agencies and announcements.
• Act to support the human factor in the company by devising strategies for performance; evaluation, staffing, training and development etc.;
• Oversee all HR initiatives, systems and tactics;
• Monitor adherence to internal policies and legal standards
• Anticipate and resolve litigation risks
• Report to senior management by analyzing data and using HR metrics
• Bachelor’s degree
• At least 10 years of experience with relevant work experience
• Excellent knowledge of employment legislation and regulations
• Thorough knowledge of human resource management principles and best practices
• 5 day work week (09:00-18:00)
• Labor relations as per AR Labor Code
• Favorable remuneration package
Please e-mail CV to email@example.com with job title “HR Manager”