Position: Tax Senior
Employment type: Full time
- Prepare and review tax registers and tax returns;
- Supervise and lead tax consultants, review their work;
- Assist the firm's clients in resolution of their inquiries;
- Prepare timely high quality responses to desk tax audit inquiries;
- Lead work with field tax auditors;
- Build tax assessment models.
- Represent BDO in a professional manner at all times through punctuality & appearance;
- Maintenance of accurate records of time spent on each project;
- Meet the employer’s expectations and project deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or math;
- 4+ years of working experience in tax field;
- Good knowledge of national tax law;
- Fluency in English and Russian;
- Good communication, writing and time management skills;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products and online tax system;
- Honesty, integrity and professional ethics;
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with TX5941 mentioned in the subject of their e-mail.