Job Title: Senior Internal Auditor
Department: Internal Audit
Reports to: Head of Internal Audit
Receives work assignments: Head of Internal Audit
Inside of company: All departments
Outside of company: Third parties
• Education: High Education (Finance, Accounting, Audit or another related field)
• Experience: Minimum 3-4 years of relevant experience, experience in food, sales and manufacturing industry is an advantage
• CIA Certification
• Language: Azeri, Russian, English (all fluent)
• Computer skills: Good computer literacy (MS Office-Word, Excel, PowerPoint), especially Excel, 1C Program
• Excellent problem solving and organization skills
• Self-motivated and flexible to work with negligible supervision.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Good presentation skills
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Tenacious work attitude.
• Should be able to work as a team member.
• Able to meet deadlines along with working under pressure.
• Should be able to handle varied tasks.
• Flexible to work anytime.
• Willing to travel on frequent basis.
• Lead planned audits into the company, including organizing teams, inspecting accounts, checking compliance with applicable laws, detecting ineffective or inefficient practices and verifying financial records
• Organize and present meaningfully detailed reports to communicate the results of an audit to company management
• Supplement written reports with suggestions for changes in policy
• Communicate with other departments to verify records and confirm company policies
• Evaluate company inventory, records, worker statements, assets, payrolls, cash on hand, insurance, tax statements and annuities, and use the information to guide financial policy
• Decide whether the company’s financial actions and policies reflect its intentions, and make judgment calls to improve the company’s trajectory if need be
• Research federal and state financial laws and examine the company’s books to ensure compliance, and inform management immediately if there is a discrepancy
• Review past data, stay informed about new developments and be prepared to integrate changing books into a current policy
Please indicate the name of the position “Senior Internal Auditor” in the subject line of the application e-mail and send to e-mail address: CV@saba.az