Senior Specialist DBA (Oracle / SQL):
• Education: Master Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or a related technical field;
• Certificate of Excellence related to Oracle or Microsoft SQL database administration;
• Not less than 3-years of experience in administration and configuration of relational databases Oracle Microsoft SQL;
• Understand and apply advanced database administration, management and performance tuning techniques specific to SQL Server;
• Advanced knowledge in developing with TSQL, SQL/PL;
• Experience in administration and configuration of Microsoft vendor software:
- Windows Server Operating System family.
• Experience in Microsoft Office;
• Knowledge in information systems and ability to apply that knowledge in practice;
• Ability to manage competing priorities;
• Ability to solve problems in straightforward situations by analyzing possible solutions using experience, judgment and precedents;
• Experience participating in IT projects;
• Ability to communicate complex information in straightforward situations;
• Language skills: English at Upper-Intermediate level.
E - mail: firstname.lastname@example.org