Position: Personal Assistant
- Reading, monitoring and responding to the GM's email
- Answering calls and handling queries
- Preparing correspondence on the GM's behalf
- Commissioning work on the GM's behalf
- Liaising with staff, clients, etc.
- Managing the principal's electronic diary
- Booking meetings
- Organising travel and preparing complex travel itineraries
- Taking dictation
- Planning, organising and managing events
- Managing a budget
- Attending events/meetings as the principal's representative
- Conducting research on the internet
- Writing reports, executive summaries and newsletters
- Preparing presentations
- Preparing papers for meetings
- Managing and reviewing filing and office systems
- Typing documents
- Sourcing and ordering stationery and office equipment
- Managing projects
- Ensure guests meeting with the GM are well taken care of
Requirements and skills for this position:
- Fluent English, Azerbaijani, fluent Russian is also preferable
- Pleasant personal appearance
- Ability to work flexible/late shifts
- A good communicator
- IT literate-full package of ms office- expert user
Salary will be discussed during interview.
Including Lunch in expence of the company.
Please, mention the position in the subject.