• manage your company CMS, working with developers and editors to ensure it's meeting the needs of your organisation
• conduct content audits to identify gaps and redundancies in the site content
• create and implement content schedules for people to produce or update content
• produce maps and visualisations of the site to help staff understand the structure and function of the website
• write and edit web copy
• source, commission and sometimes edit images and videos
• develop policies relating to your organisation's web content, such as a house style
• analyse analytics data to learn how users interact with your site
• survey users and hold focus groups to learn about how they view your site
• train staff in writing and producing content for the web
• stay knowledgeable about your site's subject area.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Candidate must possess 3-5 years of related communications and/or marketing experience in a professional services environment.
• Excellent editorial, written and oral communication skills with a strong attention to detail.
• Familiarity with online collaboration and publishing tools, knowledge of CSS, HTML required. Experience with graphic design software a plus.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment that includes successful collaboration and maintenance of positive and productive relationships with staff, volunteer leaders, members and vendors and suppliers.
• Ability to plan, organize (both strategic and annual planning) and improve efficiencies.
• Excels while multitasking under tight deadlines.
• Dynamic and constructive/independent thinking.
• Excellent writing skills in Azeri, Russian, English.
• Proven work experience as a Content Web Manager
• Demonstrated project management experience.
• Experience working within content management systems.
• Working hours 10:00-19:00 (saturday short day)
• The workplace is located in the city center
Application rules: apply to firstname.lastname@example.org by sending the CV with the title of the position in the subject line.