JOB TITLE: Electrical Field Specialist
REPORTING TO: Lead and Commissioning Electrical Engineer
LOCATION: Azerbaijan, Baku
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Testing of LV & HV distribution boards and circuits
- Testing of motor control centers, motors, stop start circuits and associated overloads
- Testing of trace heating systems
- Testing of Cathodic protection circuits and equipment
- Ex Inspection to IEC regulations
- Performing motor no load runs
- Assist discipline engineers to compile Livening Up Notices to allow sub system/system energization
- Take part in Tri Party Sub System/System Mechanical Completion walk downs and punch list item categorization.
- System Handover Management Process pre commissioning check sheet completion
- Act as Authorized Electrical Person (AEP) for voltage levels less than 1000V AC following assessment by the Responsible Electrical Person and approval by the Site Controller.
- Undertake Performing Authority duties in accordance with PTW procedures.
- ‘As Building’ Electrical documents in accordance with project procedures
- Minimum Recognized Electrical Apprenticeship
- Qualification from their native country
- Desired Previous AEP
- SAEP training, ComPex trained with a valid certificate
Years of Experience Required
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience in Construction/Commissioning activities in oil & gas/petrochemical industries.
- Ex BP Candidates Preferred
Interested Candidates please send your CV (in English) to Vusal.Asgarov@kentech.com indicating the title of position in the subject line of your message. Otherwise your candidacy will not be considered