JOB TITLE: Senior Mechanical Commissioning Technician
REPORTING TO: Commissioning Mechanical Senior Supervisor or Engineer
LOCATION: Azerbaijan, Baku
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure all team members adhere to the Permit to Work procedure and fully understand the process
- Provide coaching / mentor national and junior team members as necessary
- Assist technician reports to resolve any technical issues.
- Ensure technicians submit daily the checksheets records of testing carried out.
- Carry out mechanical completion line walks of mechanical and process systems and compile punch lists in accordance with project specifications
- Carry out line walks and apply process isolations where instructed.
- Understand the requirements for vessel inspections, alignments, PSV’s, Flushing and inspections
- Assist discipline engineers to compile Livening Up Notices to allow sub system/system energisation
- Inspect mechanical and process equipment in line with project specifications and complete the associated ITR paper work.
- Take part in Tri Party Sub System/System Mechanical Completion walk downs and punch list item categorization.
- System Handover Management Process pre commissioning checksheet completion
- As building mechanical and process documents in accordance with project procedure
- Minimum A recognised mechanical/process qualification from their native country
Years of Experience Required
- Minimum Eight Plus (08+) years of experience in Construction/Commissioning activities in oil & gas/petrochemical industries.
- Ex BP Candidates Preferred
Interested Candidates please send your CV (in English) to Vusal.Asgarov@kentech.com indicating the title of position in the subject line of your message. Otherwise your candidacy will not be considered