JOB TITLE: Area Authority
REPORTING TO: Commissioning Superintendent
LOCATION: Azerbaijan, Baku
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operation of the PTW system within their area of responsibility.
- Liaising closely with the PA when planning PTWs, to ensure that the task description is clear and all appropriate hazards and controls have been identified after a worksite inspection.
- Ensuring that the appropriate level of risk assessment has been carried out for the task.
- Ensuring any Affected Area Authorities are made aware of the proposed task and that the PTW is countersigned.
- Confirming that the PA fully understands the scope of the task before PTW issue.
- Approval of energy isolation design and ensuring all isolations are applied and removed in the correct sequence.
- Control of all SIMOPS with their area.
- Ensuring that regular worksite inspections are carried out during shift to confirm that the activity ongoing is within the task description and that all mentioned control measures remain in place.
- Ensuring, when required, specific gas testing requirements have been performed by an Authorised Gas Tester, and that PTW are only issued when gas testing has proven the area is within acceptable limits.
- Ensuring all PTW certificates are correctly cross referenced upon PTW issue and completion.
- Attendance at daily PTW planning meetings.
- Minimum A recognized qualification from their respective discipline background and native country, or a proven track record
- Desired RoSPA & CPD Approved Certificate(s)
Years of Experience Required
- Minimum Eight Plus (08+) years in oil & gas industries.
- Ex BP Candidates Preferred
Interested Candidates please send your CV (in English) to Vusal.Asgarov@kentech.com indicating the title of position in the subject line of your message. Otherwise your candidacy will not be considered