JOB TITLE: Senior HVAC Commissioning Technician
REPORTING TO: Commissioning HVAC Engineer
LOCATION: Azerbaijan, Baku
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure technicians submit daily the check sheets records of testing carried out.
- Ensure all team members are fully aware and understand all the projects safe working practices and adhere to them to maintain a SAFE working environment.
- Work as part of a multi discipline team during the no load and load runs of all HVAC motors
- Performing motor no load runs
- Ensure that any refrigeration system nitrogen pressure testing is carried out in a safe manner
- Airflow balance of systems is completed as per design
- Assist discipline engineers to compile Livening Up Notices to allow sub system/system energization
- Take part in Tri Party Sub System/System Mechanical Completion walk downs and punch list item categorization.
- System Handover Management Process pre commissioning check sheet completion
- Act as Authorized Electrical Person (AEP) for voltage levels less than 1000V AC following assessment by the Responsible Electrical Person and approval by the Site Controller. If sufficient competency can be shown to the REP to allow.
- Undertake Performing Authority duties in accordance with PTW procedures.
- ‘As Building’ HVAC mechanical documents in accordance with project procedures.
- Minimum A recognized mechanical qualification from their native country, or a proven track record working with HAVC systems
- Desired PLC experience for small HVAC systems
Years of Experience Required
- Minimum Eight Plus (08+) years of experience in Construction/Commissioning activities in oil & gas/petrochemical industries.
- Ex BP Candidates Preferred
Interested Candidates please send your CV (in English) to Vusal.Asgarov@kentech.com indicating the title of position in the subject line of your message. Otherwise your candidacy will not be considered