JOB TITLE: Senior Telecoms Commissioning Technician
REPORTING TO: Commissioning Telecom Senior Supervisor or Engineer
LOCATION: Azerbaijan, Baku
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Testing of PAGA Beacon and Speaker loops
- Testing of CCTV Process and Security Systems
- Testing of Industrial Wireless System
- Testing of Fibre Optic cabling and patching
- Testing and patching of Structured Cabling
- Jumpering and Testing within a Telecom MDF
- Testing of Marine Radar and Navigation aids
- Testing of Muster and Drilling Intercom Systems
- Performing RF Power and VSWR testing of VHF/UHF Radio equipment, feeders and antenna’s using RF test Equipment
- Take part in Tri Party Sub System/System Mechanical Completion walk downs and punch list item categorization.
- System Handover Management Process pre commissioning checksheet completion
- Undertake Performing Authority duties in accordance with PTW procedures.
- ‘As Building’ Telecom documents in accordance with project procedures.
- Minimum A recognized Telecommunication qualification from their native country
- Desired Compex trained with a valid certificate
Years of Experience Required
- Minimum Eight Plus(08+) years of experience in Construction/Commissioning activities in oil & gas/petrochemical industries.
- Ex BP Candidates Preferred
Interested Candidates please send your CV (in English) to Vusal.Asgarov@kentech.com indicating the title of position in the subject line of your message. Otherwise your candidacy will not be considered