JOB TITLE: Mechanical Field Specialist
REPORTING TO: Commissioning Mechanical Engineer
LOCATION: Azerbaijan, Baku
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Carry out lube oil/seal system flushing activities on site. Basic understanding on multi-discipline (electrical and instruments) and lube oil cleanliness requirements
- Carry out Rotating Equipment rotor alignment, vibration and temperature monitoring with snapshot or online monitoring system. Perform vessel inspections, witness critical flange management/alignment construction activities, check and confirm spring support arrangements. Ability to troubleshoot and resolve where necessary.
- Carry out mechanical completion line walks of mechanical and process systems and compile punch lists in accordance with project specifications
- Carry out line walks and apply process isolations where instructed.
- Responsible for implementing, execution and completion of all mechanical pre commissioning activities.
- Provide coaching / mentor national and junior team members as necessary
- Assist technician reports to resolve any technical issues.
System Handover Management Process (SHMP)
- Input into the compilation of Commissioning Test Procedures
- Fully conversant with BP’s SHMP requirements
- Responsible for the update of mechanical pre-commissioning progress into the project completions system in accordance with the SHMP
- Take part in Tri-Party Sub-System/System Mechanical Completion walk downs and punch list item categorization.
- As-building instrument documents in accordance with the project procedure
- Minimum Recognized Instrument Apprenticeship / Qualification
- Desired: Recognized Mechanical Engineering Qualification (City & Guilds, HNC,ONC or degree)
- Qualification from their native country
Years of Experience Required
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience in Construction/Commissioning activities in oil & gas/petrochemical industries.
- Ex BP Candidates Preferred
Interested Candidates please send your CV (in English) to Vusal.Asgarov@kentech.com indicating the title of position in the subject line of your message. Otherwise your candidacy will not be considered