• Flawlessly coordinate all meetings for the CEO and manage his complex calendar in accordance with shifting priorities
• Prepare the CEO for all meetings, ensuring that he has all relevant documentation, agenda items, and notes in advance
• Assist in document preparation and management on behalf of the CEO
• Coordinate all travel arrangements and accommodations for the CEO
• Manage a variety of tasks simultaneously. You will be the first line of defense in the CEO’s inbox, drafting sales emails, updating and managing internal communications.
• Welcome all visitors to the Office of the CEO
• Manage the CEO’s inbox, prioritizing urgent messages and sending correspondence on his behalf when appropriate
• Organize events for the CEO, including executive offsites and team meetings
• Partner with the Operations team on special projects and company-wide events and initiatives
• You’re confident in your ability to learn and execute on anything, but you have zero ego
• You’re comfortable interfacing and collaborating with VP-level executives on a daily basis
• You’re comfortable working with ambiguity, but also have impeccable attention to detail
• You’re highly organized with strong time management and resource management skills
• You keep projects moving forward
• You’re a technology native; picking up new tools and technical skills comes quickly and naturally to you, and you’re always eager to find tech solutions to eliminate friction and manual work
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• You are fluent in English, Russian both written and verbal.
• Superior organization skills and detail-oriented. You’re able to track various tasks from different projects and ensure nothing gets lost.
• Clear, empathetic communicator able to balance rapport and problem solving. You are comfortable communicating through email, chat, phone call and can draft emails on behalf of the CEO.
• Trustworthy. You act with discretion and can be trusted to handle confidential information appropriately.
• AGE: 25-30