JOB TITLE: Instrumentation Field Specialist
REPORTING TO: Commissioning Instrument Engineer
LOCATION: Azerbaijan, Baku
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Carry out loop checking, simulation and calibration of all instruments connected to process, utility and fire and gas loops. Ability to troubleshoot and resolve were necessary.
- Responsible for implementing, execution and completion of all instrument pre commissioning activities.
- Provide coaching / mentor national and junior team members as necessary
- Assist technician reports to resolve any technical issues.
- Respond to engineering site queries where clarification of design is required, provide sufficient information of issues that require technical queries to be raised
- Witnessing and acceptance of Site Acceptance Tests
System Handover Management Process (SHMP)
- Input into the compilation of Commissioning Test Procedures
- Fully conversant with BP’s SHMP requirements
- Responsible for the update of instrument pre-commissioning progress into the project completions system in accordance with the SHMP
- Take part in Tri-Party Sub-System/System Mechanical Completion walk downs and punch list item categorization.
- As-building instrument documents in accordance with the project procedure
- Minimum Recognized Instrument Apprenticeship / Qualification
- Desired Recognized Control and Instrument Engineering Qualification (City & Guilds, HNC, ONC or degree)
- ComPex trained with a valid certificate
- Qualification from their native country
Years of Experience Required
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience in Construction/Commissioning activities in oil & gas/petrochemical industries.
- Ex BP Candidates Preferred
Interested Candidates please send your CV (in English) to Vusal.Asgarov@kentech.com indicating the title of position in the subject line of your message. Otherwise your candidacy will not be considered