PROKON LLC is pleased to announce Procurement Specialist position.
• Compares invoices against purchase orders and shipping and receiving documents to verify receipt of items ordered
• In accordance with internal rules consults catalogues, Internet, and suppliers to obtain prices and specifications
• In accordance with internal rules corresponds with suppliers for quotations, and to follow up purchases
• Develops and maintains schedules based on new production/customer information and manufacturing status
• Inspects product to determine compliance with order specifications, company's quality control system for compliance with legal requirements, and shipping and packing facilities for conformity to specified standards
• Interviews and confers with vendors to obtain product or service information, such as price, availability, and delivery schedule
• Investigates potential suppliers and recommends those most desirable
• In accordance with internal rules may compare prices, specifications, and delivery dates and award contract to bidders or place orders with suppliers or mail order firms
• May expedite delivery of goods to users
• Participates in supplier and vendor negotiations
• Prepares purchase order and sends to supplier and department originating request
• Reads computer files or computes figures to determine prices and discounts, following invoices and credit memorandums
• Minimum qualifications &experience required:
• 3 or more years of technical or professional experience in procurement
• MC Office , ERP system knowledge
• University degree
• Fluent English
Qualified candidates should submit their application to firstname.lastname@example.org email address.
Please indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Otherwise, the candidacy will not be considered in the review process.
Project information/ job scope will be provided in details during the interview process conducted with shortlisted candidates
Deadline for CV submission –10.07.2020