PROKON LLC is pleased to announce Material Controller position.
Job role/responsibilities include following:
• Arrange delivery of received materials as per end user`s call offs
• Perform visual inspection of arrived goods for quality in accordance with PO requirements
• Matching of material to packing slips
• Matching of packing slips to purchase orders
• Tagging, labeling and identification of materials
• Examine stored materials periodically and report
• Ensure that materials are stored and segregated in safe and proper manner
• Preparing receiving and issue reports
• Identifying and investigating discrepancies
• Monitoring Material/Service Request status of partial and incomplete deliveries
• Notifying end users of arrival of material
• Maintain and update stock control system, to book in deliveries and deal with day to day control of the company’s stock.
• Inspecting inventory and storage areas to ensure that proper preservation is in place
• Maintaining up-to-date records and material labels of location of inventory
• Compares invoices against purchase orders and shipping and receiving documents to verify receipt of items ordered.
• Controling waste segregation and overall housekeeping of the warehouse area
• Receives and reviews requisitions requesting goods or services.
• Expedites orders and requests as needed.
• Meets with department heads and other agency employees to discuss requirements, recommend substitutes and forecast agency needs
• Assisting warehouse staff with material related issues
• Following site HSEQ policies, rules and standards
Minimum qualifications &experience required
• Minimum 2-3 years experience in the relevant field
• University degree
• Strong Knowldege of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
• Good knowledge of English
• Good knowledge/experience of ERP – material control/warehouse management is preferable.
• Must have knowledge of Chemical and Hazardous materials storage, handling and transportation.
Qualified candidates should submit their application to firstname.lastname@example.org email address.
Please indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Otherwise, the candidacy will not be considered in the review process.
Project information/ job scope will be provided in details during the interview process conducted with shortlisted candidates
Deadline for CV submission –10.07.2020