TuranBank is one the oldest privet bank of Azerbaijan, is looking for a new Marketing Manager who will lead the Bank marketing strategy, work extensively across Digital and Core Banking products.
- Relevant education and strong academic background.
- At least 2 years’ experience in marketing or product management.
- Experience running successful marketing campaigns and product development.
- Experience in the banking industry will be an advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Analytical and data driven mind.
- Creative and lateral thinking, problem solving ability.
- Ability to use SQL and other database management tools.
- Familiarity with Agile Scrum methodology will be an advantage.
- Translate business objectives into marketing strategy, campaigns and tactical plans.
- Prepare annual marketing plan.
- Develop and manage marketing campaigns that deliver business objectives
- Participate in launching of new products, lead digital product development lifecycle in a cross-functional team with a prioritized roadmap.
- Analyze market trends, conduct different types of marketing research, help the Bank to define opportunities and mitigate risks.
- Measure and optimize using of different sale channels (internet, SMS and mobile banking, web portals).
- Develop terms and conditions of existing products.
- Prepare technical tasks of the new products and work closely with software development team.
Salary: Negotiable, depending on quality and experience of candidates.
Interested candidates are requested to send their CVs to: email@example.com
Please indicate vacancy name in the subject line of e-mail.
The candidates will go through initial CV screening review and only shortlisted candidates will be invited to interview.