PASHA Bank is seeking Head of Digital Finance.
The Head of Digital Finance is responsible for digital finance product strategy and performance, defining and managing the scope of the product roadmap and leading cross - functional teams.
• Responsible for the strategic development and execution of the Digital Finance products roadmap.
• Keep the backlog prioritized according to importance and clearly communicate the requirements to the Digital Finance Team and others Stakeholders.
• Facilitate solutions across the organization; working with legal, risk, operations, design and technology team to prioritize, deliver solutions that align with the Digital Finance product strategy.
• Follow change management procedures to deploy new software, features, and enhancements.
• Gather market intelligence and identify opportunities to improve product competitiveness and increase its performance.
• Serves as an expert providing a foundation of knowledge in business development (sales, product development, business financing and creditworthiness assessment)
• End-to-End ownership for the products, its PL, related processes, product ongoing refinement and development towards better performance.
• Works with Risk management to ensure risk/rewards strategy.
• Collaborate with the Agile Coach to ensure successful agile ceremonies: sprint-planning, demos, retrospectives, etc.
• Ensures continuous growth of self and cross - functional team.
• Strong communication, problem-solving, decision-making and leadership skills.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Out of box thinking / creativity.
• Understanding of business finance (management accounting, financial analysis, and credit risks).
• Entrepreneurship mindset, with a focus on delivering customer and business values.
• Familiar with emerging digital trends and their opportunities.
• Azerbaijan – fluent.
• Russian / English (one is mandatory).
• Business financing, credit analysis (underwriting) experience
• Risk management experience
• Product development and analytics
• Digital products/projects management
• Agile methodology background
Candidates are requested to send their Application Forms/CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org until 08.08.2020, Please indicate the name of the position (Head of Digital Finance / Vacancy № 1003344) you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Otherwise, the candidacy will not be considered in the review process of the applications collected. Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.