PASHA Bank is looking for Specialist to Security Operations Center.
SOC Systems Administrator is intended to maintain the appropriate SOC technologies and follow industry best practices. The areas covered by this roles are networking, client/server technologies, associated security technology platforms.
- Provides HW/SW support to appropriate security technology platforms
- Implements and supports information SOC/SOC security platforms
- Assures a full-service capability in management and operations of technology platform which include deployment, configuration, administration
- Maintains appropriate SOC/SOC technology platforms documentation
- Coordinates change management processes for testing and deployments of SOC/SOC systems into production
- Estimates the work and delivers the project on schedule within strict time and resource constraints
- Configures and validates secure systems and tests security products and systems to prevent security weakness.
- Recommends proactive measures to ensure successful uptime of Bank security infrastructure
- Ability to work with project deployment team in a team environment
- Ability to learn SOC/SOC operations and products quickly, and adapt to a dynamic development environment
- Provide reports on regular basis and upon request
- Other specific duties as assigned by the line manager
Knowledge, skills and experience required
• Education: Bachelor degree of informational technology, mathematics or other relevant field.
• Work experience: 3-5 and more years IT Operations experience and/or 1-2 years Cyber Security experience (preferable)
• License / Certificates: certification in relevant OS, networking or security technologies
• Foreign Language: English (intermediate), Russian (intermediate)
• Computer Skills:
Experience in Linux and Windows, SIEM, Ticketing, IRP, Antivirus/EDR, Firewalls, IDS, IPS, etc. (preferable)
• Product knowledge: N/A
• Market knowledge: N/A
• Other: Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, be a self-starter, self-motivated, and self-directed, ability to work independently and in a team environment, proven to be detail oriented and be able to use many various resources, must be able to multi-task and work with different tools.
Deadline for application – 10.08.2020.
Candidates are requested to send their Application Forms/CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the announced position “SOC Specialist / Vacancy № 1003360” in the subject line.