• Participate in development and manage financial modeling and reporting tools for various functional areas;
• Compare and analyze financial and other operating results against established plans and targets;
• Analyze financial impact of marketing and operations initiatives;
• Create and distribute routine as well as ad hoc reports and analyses;
• Communicate results via presentations to the executive team;
• Supports the company store annual operating plan process by developing and maintaining financial models and tools;
• Works with Operations and other functional departments to create financial forecasts, evaluates and reports on actual versus projected performance, and identifies risk and opportunities to assist in driving results;
• Build, maintain and distribute dashboards to assist with tracking and reporting of key performance indicators;
• Review trends and exception reports to identify and communicate opportunities to various functional areas;
• Sales, Gross Profit, Labor, and Store Operating Expense modeling and reporting;
• Theoretical versus actual cost of goods sold analysis;
• Sales and expense planning during the annual budget process;
• Prepare financial statements on timely basis, work with ERP systems.
• Higher education (preferable MBA) in Accounting or Finance
• 5+ years of experience in finance, 3+ years in senior position
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products
• Proficiency with Business Intelligence / data visualization tools or data cubes
• Must have experience with accounting/financial software and databases/ERP systems
• Prior Operations Finance experience in a HORECA or retail environment is highly preferred
• Professional certification is a plus (ACCA, CIMA, etc.)
• Native Azerbaijani language, advanced English and Russian languages are extra advantages
Deadline for applications – July 24, 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.