We are looking for Head of Reporting division for Finance management Department.
• Direct and control all regulatory reporting (CBAR, ADIF, STS and etc.);
• Monitoring internal reports;
• Monitoring of the reports preparation to the other organisations;
• Providing action plan and suggestions for development of reporting standards;
• Review of IFRS reporting submission of the Bank;
• Undertake the processes and writing policy & procedure for Management Information System.
• University degree in Finance and ACCA certification;
• Three years’ experience working in the similar position;
• Familiarity with the Tax Code and the Law on Banks of the Republic of Azerbaijan;
• Proficient in MS Office;
• Experience with SQL is preferred;
• Responsible, accurate, attentive to quality and detail;
• Excellent leadership skills and training abilities
• Proven ability and experience in problem solving and critical thinking.
Candidates are required to submit CV Forms via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and indicating “Head of Reporting division” in subject line.