The Kapital Bank invites candidates to apply for the position of OpenBanking Product Owner for Agile team.
• Leading the squad on creation of next-gen banking services for customer, via non-banking channels;
• Translate business vision into actionable user stories, i.e. you will be required to support the IT team members by providing them with context on what has to be developed and why;
• Define a product strategy ensuring that all stakeholders’ requirements are satisfied and prioritized;
• Ensure that the product backlog is transparent to relevant team members and that the scope defined in the user stories is aligned with all key team members;
• Be accountable for the user stories’ accuracy, including for the prioritization of the product backlog;
• Proactively communicate any relevant updates to key team members;
• Work in collaboration with IT Team Lead/Scrum Master and developers’ team;
• Create vision of developing banking API Providers for non-banking organizations;
• Understand complex regulatory frameworks, with familiarity of PSD2 and Open Banking and local legislation.
• Bachelor Degree in Finance, Economics, Banking or relevant field is preferred;
• Previous experience in a technology intensive company, preferably in the financial/telecom sector.
Specific job skills
• Good knowledge of modern Web/API Application Infrastructure and Architecture;
• Familiarity with Agile/Lean product development practices, have experience in working with teams using Scrum;
• Analytical and problem-solving skills, great attention to detail;
• Balance a self-motivated, independent work as well as strong team spirit;
• Comfortable within a start-up environment, with a demonstrated entrepreneurial spirit;
• Fluent (both written and verbal) English.
If you feel positively about the above statements, send your CV to email@example.com with “OpenBanking Product Owner” in the subject field.