• Checking the correctness of all accompanying documents: shipping documents, contracts, certificates, etc.
• Filling all types of Declarations via electronical system
• Classifying, computing and declaring the correct and rightful amount of duties and taxes
• Communicating with dedicated Customs officials regarding the processes related
• Allocating HS codes per each line item based on technical description
• Monthly report preparation for declarations issued
• To have an official certificate (from the State Customs Committee Of The Republic Of Azerbaijan) for submission of declaration
• Knowledge of Azerbaijan Commodity Nomenclature
• Knowledge of Azerbaijan Customs Codex and legislative acts
• Knowledge of Law of the Azerbaijan Republic on Customs Tariff
• Ability to work with Customs United Automated Management System (UAMS)
• Knowledge of oil & gas materials and Production Sharing Agreement legislations
• Attention to details with shipping documentations and alignment with Azerbaijan customs procedures
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Good command of English and Russian.
• Good written and spoken communication skills.
• Excellent computer and administration skills. (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
• Tact and discretion, for dealing with confidential information.
• A flexible and adaptable approach to work.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Minimum 3 years of experience in filling of Customs Declarations and Customs Clearance processes. Ability to work with little or no supervision. To create good and reliable relationship with customs inspectors. Knowledge of HSE safety guidelines and practices..
Familiar with Global Trade-Customs, import/export and Foreign Trade concepts, practices, and regulatory requirements. Fully knowledgeable of the licensing process including specific requirements of the Azerbaijan State Customs Regulations, US. Departments of State, Commerce and Treasury and regulations and laws applicable to international trade, Licensed Customs Broker/Certified Customs Specialist. Good team skills to be able to work with others. Ability to fully carry out instructions. Multitasking ability.
Ability to work under operational pressure and play key role within crew. Ability to be accurate on commitments with clients and target deadlines.
FAX OR EMAIL: Simzar.Abasova@grandlogistics.az
Subject Line: Customs Declarant