Onshore External Vacancies
Job Title: Junior Performance Coach
Location: Azerbaijan, Onshore
A future potential vacancy has arisen externally for a Junior Performance Coach position as part of the Onshore Business Unit and is available for Azerbaijani citizens only.
The Junior Performance Coach will be part of the Performance Team reporting to the Rig Optimisation Engineer and is responsible for the identification and implementation of performance enhancement measures.
Key Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
• Identify and implement performance enhancing measures where they have one of more of the following benefits:
o Time saving leading to the reduction of operating costs
o Increased productivity
• Train personnel in the use of the Enhanced Drilling Reporting System (EDRS) to enable performance
measurement and benchmarking.
• Ensure operational lessons are captured and validated in the EDRS Lessons Learned database.
• Ensure all data is gathered and reported in a consistent and reliable manner. Recognise that relevant KPI’s are suitable for task and provide feedback for KPI reviews as required.
• Identify ‘Best Practices’ within assigned rig operation and ensure they are documented, shared and implemented.
• Work with rig crews to create and maintain a positive working environment, which supports continuous improvement. Highlight relevant KPI’s that are being used to measure relevant activities.
• Carry out offshore operational audits, identifying improvement opportunities.
• Provide input to monthly performance presentations generated by ROE.
• Populate a weekly offshore Lookahead, with relevant lessons learned, KPI’s and opportunities for selfverification audits.
• Participate in:
o Morning calls
o Performance meetings
o KPI reviews
• Provide support to both Operations and Maintenance teams as directed/required.
• Facilitate quality communications between onshore and offshore teams.
• Provide input to Company Rig Work Instructions.
• 1-2 years of proven Offshore Drilling experience
• Recognized qualification related to the discipline in Oil and Gas industry
• Advanced level of English both written and spoken.
• Graduate of Azerbaijan Sate Oil Industry University.
• Good computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
• Good communication and presentation skills.
• Current offshore medical & BOSIET desirable
If you feel you have the skills, experience and approach necessary to perform this role, please apply via the following link: www.turandrilling.com/careers
Application deadline: 31st May 2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.