Job Title: Head of Financial Control / Aluminum and copper profiles plant
Reports to: Finance Director
- Advocate technical solutions and execution methods in response to calls for tender and by respecting customer’s specifications;
- Overall responsibility and efficiency for the day to day management and implementation of Plant’s financial, accounting, administration, processes, systems, functions;
- Process control & improvement;
- Financial statement management and reporting (including statutory), budgeting, planning, controlling, low level treasury;
- Communicate of any issues / disputes immediately. Ensure that all risks acted upon immediately;
- Coordinate with all IT / Systems management tasks;
- Support and assist with internal & external auditor requirements;
- To perform other business-related tasks as required;
- Management of logistics issues;
- Management of corporate law issues, communication with legal authorities, knowing of local legislation;
- Prepares forecasts of the Plant`s financial goals, balance sheet, profits and losses, cash flow and submits them to the Finance Director;
- Participates in the development of the methodology for calculating the cost of raw materials, products and services, changes and additions to it in accordance with the adopted financial policy;
- Prepares proposals on pricing of raw materials, products and services, as well as pricing policy;
- Prepares proposals for the establishment of internal price system, revenue and expenditure centers;
- Conducts systematic and regular analysis of the forecasted profitability of the Plant's management;
- Conducts financial analysis of the Plant on the basis of information collected from all structural units of the Plant and regularly informs the Finance Director;
- Analyzes the profitability of sales channels;
- Conducts trend analysis on revenue-related costs, industry changes and project costs;
- Analyzes the company's financial performance, cost-effectiveness and prepares proposals for a cost-optimization plan;
- Preparation and analysis of the plant's internal analysis, financial statements;
- Monitoring the accuracy of accounting and monitoring compliance with the law;
- Verification of contracts, protocols, payment invoices and daily expense documents;
- Identifying deficiencies in terms of approval and control in business processes, data collection and analysis to prevent cost wastage;
- Ensuring a balance between the need for financial resources and the formation of funds;
- Strengthening control over compliance with existing legislation and regulations;
- Assistance in achieving high activity in the foreign economic activity of the society;
- Application of actual control methods and documentary control methods;
- Daily accounting.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required;
- Bachelor or Master qualifications (Accountancy or Finance, Economics, MBA);
- Proven experience in finance management;
- English language is desirable;
- ACCA is an advantage;
- An analytical mind;
- Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships;
- Commercial and business awareness;
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal;
- A keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data;
- Ability to stick to time constraints.
- The salary for this position is negotiable.
- Benefits: Lunch, Corporate cell phone, transportation.
- Location: H.Z. Taghiyev settlement, Sumgait, Azerbaijan.
- Working hours: Monday-Friday, 09:00-18:00, 5 working days a week.
Pease indicate the name pf position “Head of Financial Control / Aluminum and copper profiles plant” in the subject line of the application e-mail and send to e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of recruitment process.
STP LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to the national law requirements, STP LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.