Job Title: Commercial Director / Aluminum Profiles Plant
Reports to: CEO
Leadership Level: Organizational Leader
As a director position, is primarily concerned with ensuring the integrated commercial success of an organization. The role must combine technical knowledge of the relevant field with strong marketing and business development skills.
- Develop commercial strategy, processes, KPI’s supporting tools and systems to support the company and its business units to reach their targets;
- Assume critical customers relationship management responsibility;
- Create a high performing commercial team, assist to develop team through assessments, training, and via other means;
- Ensure and force best practice sharing across team;
- Ensure and coordinate customer led product development activities and follow-ups;
- Manage organization’s level marketing, PR, logistics, procurement, sales;
- Takes ownership of the critical customers and be the primary customer interface with the product or service offering;
- Making sure that all functions of the organization are aligned to meet its strategic commercial objectives;
- Drive the strategy development of company from a commercial perspective;
- Develop collaborative working relationships within the organization in pursuit of the of the company’s overall business goals;
- Linked to the organization's strategic management function, in drafting, implementing and evaluating cross-functional and cross-business decisions that will enable an organization to achieve its long-term objectives;
- Deliver strategic leadership for defining the commercial path to growth and profitability of the company and the establishment of an effective growth process and infrastructure;
- Lead development of the company’s marketing strategy with an emphasis on achieving market penetration and sales growth with a particular emphasis on cost-effective customer acquisition and market demand generation;
- Develop and implement the company’s sales strategy, market segments to ensure that the company identifies and optimizes a clear path to aggressive growth;
- Assess, build and manage an array of necessary channels capable of delivering on the company’s growth objectives;
- Lead sales channels to meet and exceed revenue targets;
- Provide leadership for enterprise-wide business development opportunities;
- Originate and manage business development opportunities that are consistent with the company’s strategy for revenue growth;
- Establishment and implementation of CRM system;
- All other duties as assigned by the CEO.
- BA/MA in business administration or relevant field;
- Minimum 10 years of work experience in Aluminum or related production preferred;
- Strong and demonstrated strategic thinking and highly developed analytical skills;
- Ability to think creatively and develop non-traditional solutions to complex business challenges;
- Outstanding sales management skills; outstanding interpersonal skills;
- Strong negotiation and analytical skills;
- Ability to be hands-on as well strategic;
- Proficiency in English.
- The salary for this position is negotiable;
- Benefits: Lunch, Corporate cell phone, transportation;
- Location: H.Z. Taghiyev settlement, Sumgait, Azerbaijan;
- Working hours: Monday-Friday, 08:00-17:00, 5 working days a week;
Pease indicate the name pf position “Commercial Director / Aluminum Profiles Plant” in the subject line of the application e-mail and send to e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of recruitment process.
STP LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to the national law requirements, STP LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.