Personal Assistant to Group General Manager
• Pasha Construction is looking for potential candidates for the position of Personal Assistant for General Manager. Duties of this position include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing office’s general administrative activities
Candidates meeting the below stated criteria are requested to send their CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Help GM manage output, workflow and office deadlines.
• Take and relay accurate and timely messages from telephone callers and answer queries.
• Support in delivering presentations, financials, strategic plans with the GM.
• Take minutes for all meetings and follow-up with action planning and delivery.
• Draft, type and dispatch all the GM’s correspondence.
• Liaise with the relevant individuals, external organizations, etc to arrange meetings, prepare agendas and draft minutes.
• Maintain a comprehensive filing system.
• Arrange local transportation when necessary.
• Responds to and/or resolves any comments from guests.
• Tabulate and retrieve GM’s official expenditures and claims.
• Co-ordinate GM’s travel.
• Prepare and dispatch reports, projects, guest feedback, etc as required.
• Undertake any other duties as requested by the GM.
• Proven experience as an administrative assistant
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
• Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
• High School degree
• Fluency in Azerbaijani, English and Russian
• Ability to work under pressure. Resilience, persistence, and a willingness to cope with rejection;
• Working well as part of a bigger team, but also be able to deliver and work independently;
• Being self-disciplined: high level of adherence to the company requirements, such as code of conduct, dress code, etc.
About the company:
Pasha Construction is the foremost developer of international standard commercial and residential property in Azerbaijan. We have completed a unique array of outstanding projects in prime locations, which are notable both for their architectural excellence and the quality of their construction.
Our landmark projects have made a significant contribution to the dramatic transformation of the Baku cityscape over the last few years – particularly as many of our major projects have been prominently located on the city’s prestigious seafront boulevard.
Beyond simply creating beautiful spaces, one of our core objectives is to actively manage the completed properties to deliver an exceptional experience to our clients and their patrons. For the majority of our projects we are closely involved throughout the full life cycle; from initial design conception through to the management of operations and maintenance post-completion. Working this way allows us to guarantee that the initial aspirations for each property are fully delivered to the client’s complete satisfaction.
Our asset management teams have been created to ensure that we have the required expertise to manage each specific property asset class to its maximum potential. We are confident that our asset management capability is not only the finest in Azerbaijan, but that our teams have been created with the depth of knowledge and international experience necessary to deliver this service to the highest global standards.