We’re are looking for a Project Manager to organize, prioritize and assess work for our scrum team. Your primary focus will be management of e-commerce projects.
• Analyze preferences and requests of end users
• Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Set sprint goals and follow progress of work and address production issues during sprints
• Managing and prioritizing product backlog items
• Acting as the main point of contact between teams and stakeholders
• Define project schedules, coordinate resources and monitor progress
• Communicates project issues to stakeholders and senior management.
• Managing tasks, resources, scope, and budget, identify and mitigate risks
• Develop weekly and monthly status reports identifying issues and risks
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
Skills and Qualifications:
• 2+ years of professional work experience leading Agile development projects
• Technical background with knowledge of software development and web technologies
• PMP or Agile Certification is required
• Experience with project management and Agile tools (e.g., MS Project, JIRA, Confluence, etc.)
• Excellent experience managing all stages of the product life cycle
• Experience in working with virtual teams
• Good organizational and communicationskills
• Full-time: 9:00 - 18:00, Mon - Fri
• Salary: 800-1000 AZN
If you are interested in building your career at high tech environment, send your resume to email@example.com under “Project Manager” subject.